Handling and managing your personal information.
You may choose to limit the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on a website, look at the clickable fields and indicate that you do not want this information to be used for direct marketing
- If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may wish to change it at any time and let us know in writing or by e-mail or through the form in this part of the site.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your direct consent because we are legally required to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you might be interested in if you let us know you wish to do so.
We can also send you this information via email :
- confirm receipt of the shipping order
- answers to your queries, cooperation options, or other questions you have addressed us by email or contact form
- information about the status and movement of your shipment (expected delivery date or delivery date)
- an information message on the next possible date of shipment
- our ad partner's ad management, this will not be a separate email, but will be attached to our message in the form of a graphic banner or a link to its site
We will not sell or otherwise disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes or other purposes. We also undertake to assure you that you will only use and use your personal information for the purposes for which it was provided to us.
You may request a detailed report on how we handle your data collected on you under General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). If you would like a copy of this information about you, please email us or via our contact form.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible. We will attempt to promptly correct any information that will prove to be untrue.